Myspace LayoutsMyspace LayoutsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Codes, Myspace Graphics

Thursday, April 12, 2007

My Memorable Day

1 day alone at home could be enough to show myself. That was the best time in order to let the others understand I was a grown up girl. The one could manage a lot of things easily. Then I would get rid of those famous advices and all those naggings about my studying, friends and the things that I paid too much attention to them. Wait was over! It was high time me showed myself. There were a lot to do. So I had to take fresh heart to all of my duties so as to do my best. Then reaching to my goal wouldn’t be that much hard. It was 11 AM and I felt hungry. Since I knew nothing about cooking I had to use a cooking book, but I didn’t even know where it was. There wouldn’t be other way, except delving in to the warehouse. There was too dark, I was frightened. Something inside me pleaded to ran away but it was my only chance, so a torch was a great help. As soon as I turned the torch on I heard a noise. It was as if some one was searching the stuffs. I was too much scared that I thought it was abolition to my life. A cold wind blew in to the warehouse. I was freezing and starving. I turned off the light and the noise was stopped. I started blinking the light in order to make that savage thief confused. After a while I saw a small mouse got out off the stuffs and ran away. I was soothed and took a deep breath. Then I could find the book easily. When I got in to the house the hands of a kitchen’s clock told me that I lost the lunch. I opened the refrigerator and fortunately I found a can of bean. It wasn’t that much delicious but it made me full. I went to my mom’s room and I saw her best dress near the iron. I immediately understood that the dress had to be ironed for nest day wedding. I started. While I was ironing the phone rang, it was my friend. She called to invite me to her birthday party on the next Friday afternoon. In a minute I imagined myself in that party; leaping, dancing and playing. I was sunk in to my dream too much that I forgot the dress. After some minutes a burning smell made me alert. I lost everything. But I understood that it wasn’t a piece of cake for me.

2 comments:

Atousa said...

Dear Fari,
It was a very funny story. I'm glad you've understand that you can't manage anything when you're on your own. But even if you had managed it successfully, you still wouldn't get rid of all that nagging, trust me, I know that. I guess something just will never change!
Love

Maryam Ahmadzadeh said...

Dear Farinaz,
What a fauuny story. It made me laugh a lot, imagining you with all that trouble.
I like your blog, my dear ananas. Say my hello to "Zoro"!!

Hugs,
Maryam